Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Well then!

What happened to a post a day Squirrel? Come on man tighten your shit up!

I don't really know what to talk about. I am currently associated with three projects, one that is super-secret, one that is not-so-secret, and one that is me and only me. The latter of the three is on the subject of a story I have been wanting to tell for a while, and I guess from a mental standpoint it is coming along really well. There isn't much of a physical manifestation yet, unfortunately, but I think I can have something solid enough to post on this blog within the week, depending on how many games I end up buying from the Steam holiday sale, which so far is enough to keep me occupied for a long time.

So we'll see what happens there. This is just a short update and sort of a reminder to myself to actually post on this blog. Nothing substantial today, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment